Call Now : 90 03 05 99 77
Contact Our Expert Course Advisers Now to Get More Personalised Career Support
TIPS OF SUCCESS
You would love the tips that we have to offer to tackle the NEBOSH IGC questions and answers. It is necessary to discuss the answering techniques with NEBOSH model and recommended questions. Even though the overall pass percentage is quite low on an all India basis, students of Redhat Safety do succeed in getting NEBOSH distinction grades. This is due to continuous effort in giving the right guidance.
In the NEBOSH IGC questions and answers, there are a lot of Command words used like- define, give, explain, suggest, complete, describe etc. These command words are used in the NEBOSH IGC questions and answers to check the student’s level of understanding of the subject and their demonstration skill. Some samples are disussed below:
The term “Give” is used to ask to define, mean, type or give example: For instance:
- Question:Give the meaning of the term “safety”?
Answer: The absence of risk of serious personal injury.
- Question:Give the three uninsured costs that might happen during workplace accidents?
Loss of raw materials
Sick pay for injured workers
Overtime to make up for lost production time
The term “Identify”, in the Nebosh will normally ask types, reasons or else categories in syllabus.
- Question: Identify three types of legal duties that the employer has to comply with?
- To provide a safe work place
- To provide a safe system of work
- To provide a safe work equipments
Another term which we would like to mention is “Outline”. The common error is that the examinee starts explaining the key features. The correct way is to simply mentioning them.
- Question: Outlinethe common duties of employees.
- Reasonable care : To take reasonable care of themselves and others’ safety
- Reporting of hazards : To report to the supervisor regarding imminent hazards, if any found
- Co-Operate with employer: To co operate with the employer to fulfill the legal duties.
Revision of NEBOSH IGC questions and answers will be useful only if you learn to answer to the point rather than be generic.
Example question paper and Examiners’ feedback on expected answers:
NEBOSH (U.K) Offers range of NEBOSH course in chennai Qualifications in health and safety depends on the number of factors and each course is designed with real industrial issues, and level of competence required for the designation in mind.
Some of Popular & Important NEBOSH Qualifications offered by NEBOSH are,
- NEBOSH Health and safety at work (NEBOSH HSW)
- NEBOSH International General Certificate (NEBOSH IGC)
- NEBOSH International Diploma (IDipNEBOSH)
How to Pass Nebosh course?? Read Related Our article that helps you:
- 11 Top Excellent Tips to Pass your NEBOSH Exams – Click Read More
- How to Conduct Safety Audit ?
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC Practical
- NEBOSH IGC1 & IGC 2 Questions Past Paper
- NEBOSH IGC Questions and Answers
- How to prepare NEBOSH IGC Exams
NEBOSH UK Certificate Courses:
Call Now : 90 03 05 99 77
Related Tags : Nebosh course in chennai,Nebosh courses in chennai,Nebosh course training in chennai,Nebosh safety course in chennai,Nebosh in chennai,Neboshtraining in chennai,nebosh course fees in chennai , nebosh igc course in chennai , nebosh certificate course in chennai , nebosh course in tamilnadu , nebosh general certificate course in chennai , nebosh institute in chennai , best nebosh institute in chennai, Best nebosh institutes in tamilnadu , Nebosh institutes in Chennai , Nebosh courses in India , Nebosh Course in India , Nebosh chennai , Nebosh india , Nebosh course tamilnadu