What is NEBOSH IGC :
What is NEBOSH International Diploma :
- Nebosh certified candidates shall become an Associate member in International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
- The New Syllabus of NEBOSH International Diploma | Nebosh igc training in Chennai
What is NEBOSH HSW :
Who Can do NEBOSH IGC Course :
When NEBOSH IGC Results are declared :
How long NEBOSH IGC Courses will take :
1. ATTEND REVISION TESTS:
This is to familiarize you with the way Nebosh exam is packaged. By attending, your mentors and trainers will also be able to assess how much more you need to review and guide you to a successful result
2. KNOW WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF IN TO:
The National General Certificate is divided into three units, the first two of which, IGC1 and GC2 are assessed by written exam. In order to maximize your point earning potential you need to understand how scores are generated. Remember:
- Each exam lasts two hours
- Each consists of 10 short answer questions and one long answer question
- The short answer questions are each worth eight marks, and the long answer question is worth 20 marks
- Time wise, this means that you should give yourself eight to 10 minutes for the short answer questions and 20 minutes for the long answer question. Our delegates tell us they find it useful to take their own watch into the exam and have it visible on their desk to help keep track of time
- All questions are compulsory.
3. MAKE A LIST OF CENTRAL TOPICS:
Watch a variety of YouTube videos of these central topics—because that will have a lasting image on your memory. Keep watching videos for few weeks. There are lots of them. Remember the steps. I used to make a lot of acronyms for some standard questions like about steps how to assess risks and risk assessments. It is worth trying if you forget points. Eg SREDIM for task analysis. S for Select the task R for records the steps and so on. 5)Remember to answer short, precise to the point and to the command word that is asked. Always see the COMMAND word.
4. PREPARE A SELF NOTES :
- Prepare a self-notes by your own , to keep in touch with the key points and trainers guidelines,
- Try this technique during the nebosh classes and during your nebosh exam preparation too.
5. UNDERSTAND THE KEYWORDS USAGE IN NEBOSH EXAMS:
- Nebosh sets a number of keywords in the exam technique, to assess the candidate’s level of understanding and to conduct the quality of examination too.
- Understand the usage of keywords is essential to score high marks.
Some of the keywords you should remember is that,
- Define − Provide a generally accepted definition
- Describe − Give a detailed
- The Current Health and Safety Performance compared to the organisation Goals
- The Current standards exist in the work place with comparison to the Organisation Safety Standards (Already If Derived)
- The Workplace Health and safety practices , systems with comparison to the legal requirements set by the government.
- The Current Health and Safety standards with Comparison to the external interested parties requirements (Like Insurance companies , parent Companies , etc)
National Vocational Qualification (NVQ Diploma) is another set of opportunities open for people who are looking out for job avenues in health and safety. You could already be employed or planning to start a career in health and safety. Either way you could decide to get qualified and carry out your responsibilities in a more conscious manner. Learners like doing this course because they can do so without giving up their present job. NVQ Diploma are based on the national occupational standards, which are standards and statements of performances that describe what competent people in a particular occupation are expected to be able to do.They mostly cover the entire aspect of an occupation, including current best practice, the ability to adapt to future requirements and the knowledge and understanding that underpin competent performance.
What Does This Program Cover?
For gaining NVQ Level 3 Diploma, which is internationally reputed, the candidates are required to complete seven units (2 optional and five mandatory) from total nine units present.
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risk to health and safety
- Develop procedures to safety control and work operations
- Monitor procedures to safety control and work operations
- Promote a culture of health and safety in the workplace
- Conduct a health and safety risk assessment of the workplace Optional Units
- Investigate and evaluate health and safety incidents and complaints in the workplace
- Make sure actions within the workplace aim to protect the environment
- Review health and safety procedures in workplaces
- Supervise the health, safety and welfare of a learner in the workplace
Candidates availing the course are offered electronic format study materials with assessment details and guidebook. Their progress would be monitored constantly by the assessment team and appropriate support and guidance would be offered throughout the tenure of the training program.
Candidates eager to undergo the NVQ Level 3 Diploma are required to produce their personal portfolio that clearly indicates their understanding as well as application of standards at this particular level. Assessment procedure has been made simple by the e-learning program conducted, since the candidates would be needed to submit electronic format evidences only.
The duration of the course is three to twenty four months with the average completion time being five to seven months. Also, no exam dates are said to be associated with the qualification.
- Your Profile (Education & Experience)
- The Type of Industry You Prefer
- The Country You are living or willing to work with.
And More Importantly , Our Safety Experts Suggestion would be ;
- Analyse the Number of Vacancies in Your Particular Region and check out the employer Preferred Qualifications.
- Do not prefer specialized programs earlier like ( the course confined to specific Industry like Oil and Gas ) due to there confined job opportunities.
- Make Sure the Safety Course you are selecting having an wide industrial Opportunities and More importantly approved by Your National Government.
Need More Guidance , Speak to Our Safety Trainers Today !