JOIN NEBOSH IGC TO BECOME A HSE PROFESSIONALS GET GUIDANCE FROM EXPERT
NEBOSH IGC offers a wide range of health and safety courses ranging from beginner to expert. NEBOSH qualifications are recognized internationally, and it is becoming an essential qualification for all HSE professionals these days.
In Chennai, NEBOSH (UK) offers a variety of NEBOSH courses. Qualifications in health and safety are determined by a variety of criteria, and each course is created with real-world industrial issues in mind, as well as the level of competence required. Knowing the entry requirements for various NEBOSH courses is crucial for making sensible decisions for students and working people who desire to become health and safety specialists. Without a question, NEBOSH certification is the most sought-after safety qualification by industries throughout the world,National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health. (NEBOSH) is a UK-based Board that offers a variety of education programmes, the most admired and desired of which is the NEBOSH IGC. The NEBOSH IGC (International General Certificate) qualification allows you to become a safety professional, which is a valuable employee in any company.
The role of a safety officer is to ensure workplace safety, which includes adhering to and monitoring all protocols, policies, and other measures. This NEBOSH IGC provides the most excellent platform for becoming a safety officer/adviser/superintendent, etc. The NEBOSH IGC course syllabus is designed to assess NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) is an independent examination board based in the United Kingdom that offers vocational certifications in the fields of health and safety and the environment.
COURSE QUALIFICATIONS & ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR NEBOSH
Eligibility for the NEBOSH Course is open to anyone who wants to learn, pass, and use workplace health and safety. Except for some advanced level NEBOSH qualifications, writing NEBOSH examinations requires an entry level qualification. The NEBOSH International General Certificate and NEBOSH Diploma do require students to have specific qualifications, skills, technical understanding, and domain knowledge to enroll in the specialized course. However, all NEBOSH courses require students to complete report writing, project assignments, and various assessment processes. You can also read our NEBOSH IGC course assessment blogs to learn more about NEBOSH IGC preparation.
What exactly is the NEBOSH IGC Course?
The NEBOSH IGC is a career-oriented level-3 certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Management that was developed by an independent examination board based in the United Kingdom and is an internationally recognized HSE qualification by several awarding organizations across the world. NEBOSH IGC is one of the most popular and successful certificates in OHS Management, and it provides a solid understanding of workplace health, safety, and environmental aspects. The greatest method to develop a successful and rewarding career in the health and safety sector across a variety of worldwide companies is to choose this qualification.
GENERAL INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Workplace injuries and illnesses should be kept to a minimum.
- Increase employee happiness
- Demonstrate your commitment to health and safety, which can help you win business.
Who is it intended for?
The NEBOSH International General Certificate will provide you with invaluable knowledge and skills as well as a globally recognized qualification that will support your current role as well as your long-term career goals.
The qualification is as follows
- Every workplace will find this useful.
- Ideal for managers, supervisors, or anyone with responsibility for health and safety management.
- Perfect for those starting out in a career in health and safety.
The NEBOSH IGC course covers the following topics
- Understanding the fundamentals of workplace health and safety
- Hazards and risks in the workplace are identified and prevented.
- Knowledge is put into practice in a real-life context.
Are you ready to learn?
There are no entry requirements for this qualificationhowever, learners must have a suitable level of English language proficiency to understand and particulate the concepts covered in the syllabus. NEBOSH recommends that learners pursuing this qualification achieve a minimum English standard equivalent to an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.0 or higher in IELTS tests.
What should I study?
Before taking an assessment and gaining a qualification, every learner must register with a NEBOSH accredited Learning Partner and complete the required learning. A NEBOSH qualification cannot be obtained through self-study. Our global network of Learning Partners will assist you in preparing for your assessments by providing excellent learning and support. You can look for learning partner in our Where to study section and filter the results by a variety of criteria, including location and mode of study. You should make certain that the learning partner you select provides the qualification in the way you wish to study. We recommend that you investigate your options before deciding on a learning Partner.
What comes next?
NEBOSH offers a wide range of internationally recognized qualifications for learners who want to continue their professional development. Our Award and Certificate level qualifications provide the opportunity to learn specific industry applications such as process safety, construction, environmental management, and leadership, as well as to hone specific skills such as incident investigation. Those who want to study at a higher level can do so with the NEBOSH Diplomas or master’s qualification, which are among the most prestigious in the industry. The NEBOSH International General Certificate is applicable to all workplaces and is ideal for managers, supervisors, and anyone with health and safety management responsibilities. It is also ideal for those starting out in a career in health and safety, as it provides a steppingstone to success.
Which NEBOSH Course Is Right for Me?
The selection of a course is influenced by several factors, including
- Your Fundamental Qualifications
- Years of expertise in the field of health and safety
- Your Qualifications Selection Goals and Purpose
- The Company's Requirements,
- The Sectors with which you are willing to work, and so on.
How to Succeed in the NEBOSH IGC
Passing the NEBOSH IGC demands the correct mentoring and guidance, and your chosen provider must be accredited with a Nebosh course
- The Different Types of Command Words Used in NEBOSH Course Exams
- Mnemonics that relate to each, as well as how and where you can use them
- How to Pass the NEBOSH IGC Using Mind Mapping Techniques
- Techniques and technology options that will help you comprehend NEBOSH Exams better.
What will You discover?
The NEBOSH International General Certificate covers the core skills you need, wherever you work in the world, with an in-depth focus on the things that matter. You will discover
- How to Manage Health and Safety Effectively
- How to Recognize and Control Common Workplace Dangers
- How do you know if you've been successful?
- Key international standards that are relevant
NEBOSH International General Certification Entry Requirements
For many people who want to start a career in occupational health and safety management, the level 3 qualification, NEBOSH IGC, is equivalent to a starting point. To study the NEBOSH IGC, no prior health and safety knowledge is required, but good English skills are required. The NEBOSH IGC assists candidates in obtaining the NEBOSH International Diploma (IDIP), Level 6 health and safety qualification.
What will You be able to accomplish?
The assessment of risk is central to the qualification. Successful learners will be able to through study and workplace application.
- Carry out risk assessments with confidence.
- Create and carry out a detailed action plan.
- Manage and reduce workplace hazards.
- Encourage and grow your company's health and safety culture.
How is it graded?
Assessment consists of two steps
THINK ABOUT THE FOLLOWING FACTORS
Face-to-face, distance learning, in-company training, and eLearning are all options for study.
Would you prefer day or evening classes, block release or a modular course if you choose online training?
The ability to study and take exams locally may be an important consideration for you. Over 130 countries offer NEBOSH examinations.
Will the assistance provided during your course and in the run-up to your exams meet your expectations?
How much will it cost, time and how long will it take?
A minimum of 65 taught hours and approximately 40 hours of private study and background reading will be required for the International General Certificate. Fast track learners can complete the qualification in as little as 10 working days.
What is the price?
Costs will vary depending on the following factors, The learning partner you choose to study with, the mode of study you choose, and the level of support you receive.
Unit IG1 : Management of Health and Safety
- Why should we manage workplace health and safety?
- What are health and safety systems and how do they work?
- Understanding people and processes is important when it comes to risk management.
- Monitoring and measuring of health and safety
Unit IG2: Risk Assessment
- Physical and psychological well-being is the subject
- Health of the musculoskeletal system.
- Agents, both chemical and biological
- Issues in the workplace in general
- Tools for the career.
What Does Redhat Safety Have to Offer?
- Classroom instruction
- Redhat Safety Learning App is a one-of-a-kind app that allows you to learn whenever and wherever you choose.
- To learn on the go, download the app.
- Using the app, you may access learning resources, exam sample papers, and homework, as well as post your questions to instructors.
- NEBOSH Approved Tutors
- Takeaway homework for daily topic revisions from NEBOSH Approved Tutors
- Test on the spot
- 2 Model Exams for Exam Preparation
- 2 Quizzes for Exam Preparation
- 2 Unit Tests for Exam Preparation
What will be the next qualification to pursue after NEBOSH IGC?
- NEBOSH IDIP
For more details about the course and project guidelines, please referClick Here