LEAD AUDITOR COURSE IN ISO 45001
The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course in Chennai is a newly released health and safety management curriculum intended exclusively for people interested in pursuing a career as a safety auditor. Redhat recognises occupational health and safety practises.
THE COURSE FEE - 30,000 INR
TIME FRAME - 5 days
AIM OF THE COURSE
Learn the knowledge and skills needed to perform first, second-, and third-party audits of management systems against the requirements of ISO 45001:2018, in accordance with the ISO19011 guidance for first- and second-party audits, as well as the ISO17021 requirements for third party audits. The IRCA has registered and certified this course. This course is intended for potential or practising auditors who lead and perform management system audits in a variety of industries.
WHAT EXACTLY IS ISO 45001:2018?
An organization's success, market penetration of its products and services, efficient internal procedures, and a healthy economic status are all dependent on how OH&S requirements are consistently ensured, maintained, and improved. In this spirit, effective audits help an organisation improve its OH&S management system. The calibre of an auditor is critical to the performance of businesses and, ultimately, the success of the management system. This comprehensive course provides hands-on training to ensure that the auditor fully understands his or her role and acquires the expertise required to perform the audit effectively.
WHO CAN TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Management Representatives
- HSE Managers
- HSE Consultants
- Project Managers
- Candidates interested in Safety audits.
BENEFITS OF THIS QUALIFICATION
- ISO 45001 Lead Auditing Program provides a path to become Safety Auditor.
- The Candidates Undertaking ISO 45001 Qualification will get excel exposure in safety auditing methods.
- ISO 45001 Qualification helps to understand the functions of health and safety management system.
WHAT EXACTLY IS COVERED?
- The plan-do-check-act method is used.
- Development of an audit plan and an audit agenda.
- Talking with people, following review trails, and analysing the process and procedures are all part of the review.
- Composing audit reports and input techniques.
- Following up on the findings of reviews, with a focus on continuous OHS framework improvement.
- Managing a team of auditors.
- The importance of effective and successful hazard assessment ISO 45001 requirements.
WHAT KIND OF BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE SHOULD I HAVE?
This course requires prior understanding of the ISO 45001:2018 standard, in addition to some basic organisational knowledge. Alternatively, you could have obtained this through working in ISO-compliant environments, or by attending ISO 45001 awareness or ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training courses. Furthermore, if the delegate is familiar with the ISO 45001:2018 terms and standard interpretation, he or she will feel more at ease. Qualification or age are not requirements.
HOW DOES THIS COURSE HELP US LEARN?
Our expert tutors carry out the lead auditor courses with no due requirements using a traditional classroom method. In addition to presenting course materials and content, it provides students with the opportunity for live interactions and real-time feedback for things like quizzes, activities, and exercises, resulting in an effective learning environment. Interactions between tutors and students that take place over the internet, such as chat, screen sharing, split rooms team activity, or other web-based communication.
WE GAIN THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS AND SKILLS
You will gain the ability and knowledge to plan, lead, organise resources, conduct an audit, document, arrive at audit conclusions, and follow-up on a third-party audit. Furthermore, general concepts for dealing with various audit scenarios will be learned. The best method of communication from all parties will be understood. You will learn how to plan, lead, document, and follow up on the results of an audit.
WHAT WILL YOU DISCOVER?
- An OH&S management system's purpose and benefits
- Terminology and definitions essentials
- The significance of hazard identification, risk assessment, and risk management
- The risk management approach that is proactive
- An Auditor's/Lead Auditor's Role and Responsibilities
- To organise and carry out an interview with management
- To assess an organization's occupational health and safety policy and objectives
- To create an on-site audit plan that establishes effective audit trails across processes, areas, and audit team members. To prepare for audits by creating effective checklists.
- Observation, interviews, and documentation review will be used to gather objective evidence.
- To evaluate objective evidence and correctly identify compliance and non-compliance with requirements.
- To accurately report findings and evaluate proposals for corrective action
- The requirements for becoming an IRCA registered auditor/lead auditor.Become familiar with the ISO 45001 specifications.
- Make internal and external auditing programmes a priority.
- Learn how to create a safety management system for your company.
THIS COURSE IS OPEN TO THE FOLLOWING STUDENTS
- Representatives of Management
- Managers of Health, Safety, and Security
- Health, Safety, and Security Consultants
- Managers of Projects
- Students with an interest in safety audits.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- The ISO 45001 Lead Auditing Program offers a path to becoming a Safety Auditor.
- Students pursuing ISO 45001 certification will gain extensive experience in safety auditing methods.
- ISO 45001 certification aids in comprehending the functions of a health and safety management system.
- Qualifications from industries are generally preferred.
WHAT PRIOR KNOWLEDGE DO I NEED?
This course requires participants to have prior knowledge of the ISO 45001:2018 standard, in addition to some basic organisational knowledge. Alternatively, you could have obtained this by already working in ISO-compliant environments, or by attending ISO 45001 awareness or ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training courses. Furthermore, the delegate will feel more at ease if he or she is familiar with the ISO 45001:2018 terminologies and standard interpretation. There are no qualification or age requirements.
WE GAIN THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS AND SKILLS
You will learn how to plan, lead, organise resources, conduct an audit, document, reach audit conclusions, and follow-up on a third-party audit. Furthermore, general concepts for dealing with various audit scenarios will be acquired. All parties will understand the way to communicate. You will learn how to design, lead, document, and follow up on the results of an audit.
CRITERIA FOR COMPLETION SUCCESS
The candidate should receive a 70% on the tutor's continuous assessment. Above all, students must obtain a minimum of 63 points out of a possible 90 in the final examination, which will be held on the fifth day. There are no negative marks on this exam. The exams will be completed.
Virtual Training Program for CQI/IRCA Courses
|Course Title||Duration||Scheduled Dates||Scheduled Days|
|ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course (QMS LA)||6 Days||08-11-2021 to 13-11-2021||Monday to Saturday|
|ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Training Course (OHSMS LA)||6 Days||15-11-2021 to 20-11-2021||Monday to Saturday|
|ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course (EMS LA)||6 Days||22-11-2021 to 27-11-2021||Monday to Saturday|