The Certified Safety Professionals examinations are regarded as one of the most prestigious examinations in the world for safety practitioners by Safety Legends. CSP ASP Training in India If you are looking for a good opportunity in the HSE field or want to gain expertise in the field, taking Certified Safety Professionals examinations is a great option. The Board of Certified Safety Professionals began administering examinations for Certified Safety Professionals in 1969.
ABOUT THE BCSP
The Board of Certified Safety Professionals was founded in 1969 as a peer certification body. Since 2012, CSP ASP Courses in Chennai has been a partner with the United States governmental organisation National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), and since 2018, it has been a partner with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
The BCSP collaborates with industries in the United States to help them manage occupational health and safety risks and some of their primary functions are as follows
- Establishes safety practises for professionals, technicians, technologists, and supervisors.
- Examines certification applicants' academic and professional experience qualifications.
- Examinees are subjected to examinations.
- Certificates are given to candidates who meet the BCSP certification requirements and pass the examination (s).
- Monitors professional development by requiring mandatory recertification.
- The best part about CSP is that it has been accredited by the “American National Standards Institute” (ANSI).
- The “National Commission for Certifying Agencies” has accredited BCSP. As a result, Your Qualifications are given far more weight.
ABOUT THE CERTIFIED SAFETY PROFESSIONALS COURSE (CSP)
The second-level examination in the two-test process is the CSP-Certified Safety Professional Exam. This five-and-a-half-hour computer-based examination consists of 200 questions designed to assess the candidate's applied knowledge and the application of experience gained through professional practise. The BCSP oversees both the ASP and the CSP.
The standards for becoming a Certified Safety Professional are extremely high. Applicants must have a four-year professional safety background and a college degree. However, the ASP (Safety Fundamentals) Exam has historically had a failure rate of around 50%! We believe the high failure rate is due to examinees failing to understand the scope and complexity of the test, relying on incomplete and misleading study material, and generally preparing for the exam in a shotgun fashion.
This course is intended to prepare students for the Comprehensive Examination, which leads to certification as a CSP. The workshop covers the exam's four sections: engineering, management, information management and communications, and professional conduct and ethics. Lectures, sample problems, and discussions on a variety of subjects will be used to prepare the student for the exam.
PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ABLE TO DO THE FOLLOWING AFTER COMPLETING THE CSP PREP WORKSHOP
- Probability, statistics, and calculus concepts.
- Engineering: environmental and safety, occupational health, and fire protection.
- Management principles, ergonomic analysis, risk management, and Workers' Compensation are all examples of applied management.
- The difference / deviation from the standards is simply
- Economy in engineering
- Engineering and management of SH&E
- Management of SH&E information
- Professionalism and ethics
ABOUT THE ASSOCIATE SAFETY PROFESSIONALS COURSE (ASP)
The ASP – Associate Safety Professionals exam (also known as the CSP Safety Fundamentals exam) is the first of two tests required to become a CSP. The five-hour computer-delivered test includes 200 questions designed to assess the academic knowledge required of an entry-level safety professional.
This workshop will prepare you for the Safety Fundamentals Examination given by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals, which leads to the ASP designation. You will go over 600 problems that cover the entire examination blueprint.
Participants will be able to do the following after completing the ASP prep workshop
- Determine whether you are prepared to take the Safety Fundamentals Exam.
- Determine which areas require additional preparation.
- Create an individual study plan that will ensure exam success.
- Find out the answers to your questions about the core exam materials.
- Learn about the resources available to help you prepare for the exam.
- In your test preparation, make use of information about certification requirements and scoring procedures.
- Examine the content using a testing format.
- Engineering SH&E
- Management of SH&E information
- Communication between SH&E
- Professionalism and ethics
Pearson VUE, BCSP's examination provider, has hundreds of test centres around the world that are open every business day (some also have weekend and holiday hours). At the testing centre, exams are administered using a computer. The results are available as soon as candidates submit their exams recommends that you complete the tutorial at the start of the exam to become acquainted with the computer-delivered examination process. You will sign on when you are ready to begin. You must agree to follow BCSP's examination security and non-disclosure policies. Once you've completed these steps, the examination clock starts ticking.
EXAM TIME ALLOWED
- CSP 5.5 Hours
- 5 hours ASP
- 4 hours of OHST
- 4 hours for CHST
You will schedule your own breaks, which must be taken outside the secure testing room but within the Pearson VUE-controlled building (or part of the building). When you leave your workstation for any reason, you must sign out and follow any/all security measures.
During these self-scheduled breaks, your examination clock continues to tick.If you access prohibited materials, have contact with anyone other than testing centre staff, leave the building while your examination clock is running, or engage in unethical, disruptive, or unprofessional behaviour at a testing centre, your examination will be invalidated, and you will face disciplinary charges.You will receive exam results as soon as you submit the exam at the testing centre.
For more information, please contact our Academic Counsellors.
Why Choose Redhat Safety Training and Consulting
- The Red Hat Safety Team will guide with proper training
- First Webinar for 5 days.
- Second webinar for 30days.
- Redhat will provide course materials.