Lead Auditor Training course is one which teaches participants to perform quality management system audits from different perspectives. This course trains participants on how to create an effective Quality Management System. Once the candidate has completed lead auditor course from registered organizations, the candidate will gain better knowledge about the quality standards, quality control parameters, and they can analyze quality management and audit quality management in any organizations or institutions.
What are the requirements to be a certified auditor?
- Should be a graduate in education.
- Should have good understanding of ISO standards.
- Should have experience in managerial level or supervisor.
- Should have audit experience.
Those who need to perform their career as a professional third party auditor. Those who want to improve the quality of services. Quality Management and Auditing personnel of larger organizations that perform internal and provider audits. Other professionals in concerned fields willing to diversify their credentials.
How can Course Participants be evaluated?
Most of the course suppliers can use some combination of the subsequent analysis techniques:
Daily and continual assessment of student participation, interaction, leadership and time-management skills. Daily exercises and quizzes – audit role playing; interviewing; situation handling; etc.-Presentation exercises – oral and written opening and closing meeting role play exercises Case study Audit Report Written examination
Taking and passing this course (both examination and different analysis requirements) is simply the primary step. Different necessities to become a formally recognized Lead Auditor include applying to an Auditor Certification Body like RAB/QSA or IRCA for Lead Auditor certification and meeting their specific necessities for:
- Education – minimum requirement could be a high school certificate. the higher your education, the less will be required of you for the other necessities
- Work experience – four or additional years of labor expertise.
- Quality experience – a minimum of 2 years of your work experience ought to be quality related.
- Auditing experience – performs enough initial, second or third part audits to satisfy their necessities.
- Managing audits – Manage (lead) enough range of the on top of audits to satisfy their requirements.
- Maintenance of proficiency – Once you satisfy the on top of necessities and submit your application and appropriate fees, you may then get your formal card as a Lead Auditor. Subsequently you want to still “professionally develop” yourself to some combination of the on top of requirements, which is again based on the necessities established by body that certified you (RAB/QSA or IRCA).