Red hat Safety Training and Consulting is one of the Leading scaffolding inspector training institute located in Cochin, India offering Internationally recognized Scaffolding Training Courses in Cochin, India.
Course Name: Scaffolding Inspector
This course is intended for persons responsible for inspecting and checking basic scaffolds for safe use and for signing certificates and registers in accordance with statutory regulations.
Red hat Safety would expect delegates to have awareness and experience of scaffolding structures, which would have come from time spent in their individual industry sector e.g. construction, engineering, manufacturing, offshore etc.
To develop an understanding of scaffold components, forms of construction and inspection procedures of basic access scaffolds and to comply with current legislation and Codes of Practice:
- Identify and inspect tubes, boards, ladders, gin wheels, ropes and fittings correctly.
- Identify the construction requirements common to all scaffolds to include:-
- Foundations, Scaffold framework, TG20 compliant scaffolds and permissible additions, Working Platforms, handrails and toe boards
- Safe Access and egress
- Carry out inspections and fault identification on access scaffolds
- Complete and maintain reports in accordance with current statutory provision.
- Regulations and Approved Codes of Practice (ACoPs).
- Scaffold Terminology
- Scaffold Materials
- Means of Access
- Raising and lowering materials
- Scaffold Ties
- Industry Performance Standards
- Design appreciation
- TG20 erection tolerances
- TG20 compliance sheets
- Role of an inspector
- Practical Inspection
Successful delegates will receive a Certification from Scaffolding Training Institute, Texas , United States.
The delegate must achieve at least 80% in the theory test in order to have passed the course.
The delegate must achieve 100% in the practical test in order to have passed the course.
If a delegate fails to attain the 100% pass mark in the practical test and/or 80% in the theory test they will have failed the course. They will be allowed to re-sit both test elements again as long as it can be arranged within 6 weeks of the initial course.Each delegate is only allowed 1 re-sit.
Other Mode of Learning:
- Distance education
- Part time
Contact Our Course Advisers for more details about “Scaffolding Inspector Courses in Cochin”