Call Now : 90 03 05 99 77 /
95 66 12 66 22
Contact Our Expert Course Advisers Now to Get More Personalised Career Support
Occupational Health and Safety Lead Auditor Course (OHSAS 18001)
The IRCA OH&SMS auditor training courses provide OH&S professionals with the knowledge and skills required to assess the conformance of an organizations occupational health and safety management systems to OHSAS 18001.
Who should take this course
Those intending to acquire the competence to audit an organizations OHSMS 18001 based management system, either as a third or second-party auditor. The successful completion of this course is a requirement for certification as an auditor on the OH&SMS scheme.
What you will study
- The requirements of OHSAS 18001
- Differences between the OH&S management system standards and the
international standards for Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
- The roles and responsibilities of Auditors and Lead Auditors in the context of OH&S management systems audits.
- Rationale supporting the implementation of OH&S management systems or the integration of OH&S requirements into existing management systems.
- Plan, prepare, perform and report both verbally and in writing an audit of the management and operation of an organization in accordance with the requirements of established relevant audit criteria.
Methods of study
- Classroom – 5 days
- In-company – 5 day (courses delivered worldwide)
The assessment comprises a written exam.