- Maintain a project HSE concerns register
- Demonstration of the application of the ‘ALARP’ principle in design
- Preliminary noise and vibration study report
- Constructability review with relation to H&S risk
- Review of ergonomics, layout, noisy locations etc
- Perform the following safety studies as specified below:
- Fire, Hazard, Assessment, Explosion, Assessment, Gas dispersion study.
- Preliminary list of Safety Critical Elements
- Preliminary Quantitative Risk Assessment
- Occupational Health assessment/review
- Performance Standards for Safety Critical Elements
- Preliminary noise review.
Archetype India Pvt Ltd
Archetype India opened in 2005 and now operates from offices located in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. Operations have quickly developed with additional site office representations throughout the country in Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Pondicherry. Archetype India specializes in project & construction management for hospitality projects & high quality residential and commercial projects throughout India and now Bangladesh. One of the most high-profile achievements of Archetype India was its appointment as Project Manager for the renovation of the iconic Taj Mahal Palace in Mumbai in 2009.
Archetype is ranked no 1 as project construction management (PMC) company for complex Hotel projects.
Recruiter Name:Ms Aarti Sharma