As per our conversation on phone, we have a opening with the reputed Construction company (Abu Dhabi) location, for the position of Safety Officer
Company Name: Arabian Construction Company
Designation: HSE Officer/ HSE Engineer/ HSE Manager
Experience: 5 – 20 Years
Job location: Abu Dhabi
Qualification: OSHA, NEBOSH, DITTO
Industry: Oil & Gas
Interview Place: Mumbai and Delhi
Interview Date: 8th – 9th Oct ’15 ( Will confirm)
* Understand requirements of project HSE plan to ensure project HSE plan and company IMS HSE management system is implemented on project site.
* Schedule, arrange and deliver HSE / B2B (Back to Basics) training effectively to site employees to increase and maintain high level of HSE awareness
* Maintain B2B HSE training record up-to-date using training passport in combination with training stickers and attendance sheets independently and / or in co-ordination
* Ensure communication of HSE Policy, applicable legal requirements, HSE
information and lessons learned to all project personnel.
* Ensure all new employees are inducted properly into the Company and Project site HSE rules and regulations
* Maintain accident / incident record for on-site and off-site accidents related to project employees, vehicles, assist project personnel for preparing first information report.
* Lead / Facilitate / Participate in accident / incident investigation and reporting as necessary and follow up the corrective actions until completion.
* Ensure safe transportation, storage, handling and disposal of chemicals
* Ensure emergency response preparedness provisions / plans in place and site employees are aware about the same.
* Arrange and conduct emergency drills for identified emergencies on project site and camp as per designated frequency.
* Ensure compliance with permit to work system as applicable.
* Ensure work platforms are safe to use and meet site requirements related to working at height, access, egress and platforms.
* Ensure heat stress management arrangement during hot weather and perform periodical inspection to ensure these are maintained properly.
* Ensure adequacy and readiness of first aid facilities replenish required items on time.
* Ensure subcontractors are aware and comply with Kentz HSE rules and regulations on site.
Education and Skills:
* Diploma or Bachelors Degree preferably science / technical based discipline.
* 5 to 7 years related work experience including HSE qualifications recognized locally or internationally e.g. OSHA, NEBOSH,
* IOSH, Industrial Safety diploma governed by respective government organizations.
* Knowledge of OHSAS: 18001, ISO 14001
* Knowledge of internal / external auditing process.
* Investigation skills.
* Report writing.
* Communication skills
If You find it is suitable then please send me your updated CV on this email id email@example.com and call me on this number 022 – 66429777 with below details
Relevant Exp in Oil and Gas:
A line of reply is highly appreciated.