Join now for ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course to become certified safety auditor!
Who Can Take this Course:
- Management Representatives,
- HSE Managers,
- HSE Consultants,
- Project Managers,
- Candidates interested in Safety audits.
Benefits of this Qualification:
- ISO 45001 Lead Auditing Program provides a path to become Safety Auditor.
- The Candidates Undertaking ISO 45001 Qualification will get excel exposure in safety auditing methods.
- ISO 45001 Qualification helps to understand the functions of health and safety management system.
- Mostly Preferred qualification from Industries.
At the End of the Session, You will be familiar with:
- Planning of Safety Audit
- Conducting Safety Audits
- Preparation of Safety Audit reports
- Ways of improving health and safety management system performance.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.I have already completed OHSAS 18001: 2007 Qualification, Is this Compulsory to take 5Days class again?
Nope, the students already completed OHSAS 18001: 2007 Qualification Shall migrate to ISO 45001 simply by attending one-day migration Course
2.Is this Course Certified by IRCA?
Yes, this Qualification is accepted and approved by IRCA. As soon as the students completed this Qualification. They Can apply for IRCA Membership and Unique Identity for becoming an external auditor.
By Submitting the details of
- Education Documents
- Experience certificates and
- Audit log.
Don’t worry, Our trainers will assist you to become a member.