National Vocational Qualification (NVQ Diploma) is another set of opportunities open for people who are looking out for job avenues in health and safety. You could already be employed or planning to start a career in health and safety. Either way you could decide to get qualified and carry out your responsibilities in a more conscious manner. Learners like doing this course because they can do so without giving up their present job.
NVQ Diploma are based on the national occupational standards, which are standards and statements of performances that describe what competent people in a particular occupation are expected to be able to do.They mostly cover the entire aspect of an occupation, including current best practice, the ability to adapt to future requirements and the knowledge and understanding that underpin competent performance.
What Does This Program Cover?
For gaining NVQ Diploma Level 3 Diploma, which is internationally reputed, the candidates are required to complete seven units (2 optional and five mandatory) from total nine units present.
- Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risk to health and safety
- Develop procedures to safety control and work operations
- Monitor procedures to safety control and work operations
- Promote a culture of health and safety in the workplace
- Conduct a health and safety risk assessment of the workplace Optional Units
- Investigate and evaluate health and safety incidents and complaints in the workplace
- Make sure actions within the workplace aim to protect the environment
- Review health and safety procedures in workplaces
- Supervise the health, safety and welfare of a learner in the workplace
Candidates availing the course are offered electronic format NVQ Diploma study materials with assessment details and guidebook. Their progress would be monitored constantly by the assessment team and appropriate support and guidance would be offered throughout the tenure of the training program.
Candidates eager to undergo the NVQ Diploma Level 3 Diploma are required to produce their personal portfolio that clearly indicates their understanding as well as application of standards at this particular level. Assessment procedure has been made simple by the e-learning program conducted, since the candidates would be needed to submit electronic format evidences only.
NVQ Diploma Level 3 – City and Guilds NVQ Diploma Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
NVQ Diploma Level 5 – City and Guilds NVQ Diploma Level 5 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice
The NVQ duration of the course is three to twenty four months with the average completion time being five to seven months. Also, no exam dates are said to be associated with the qualification.
Call Now : 90 03 05 99 77
Related Tag: nvq diploma course,nvq diploma course in chennai,nvq diploma course in india,Nvq diploma courses,Nvq diploma courses in chennai,Nvq diploma courses.