How to achieve the job in European countries?

NVQ Diploma

Nowadays huge HSE Vacancies are available in European countries. But unfortunately most of the HSE professionals are targeting gulf region. Why not you will try for European nations?

What are the qualifications required to enter in European countries?

1. Nebosh International Diploma- Level 6

2. British Safety Council Diploma – Level 6

3. NVQ Diploma Level 5

4. Grad IOSH, CMIOSH – Membership

5. Lead Auditor Qualification

6. Bachelor Degree

7. Nebosh IGC 

How to get Visa?

If you are from outside the EU and want to work in a EU country, you will most likely need a work permit as well as a visa.

In order to find out if you qualify, visit the work permit section of the official government site of the country you want to work in. Don’t use any of the consultancy services that claim they can get you into the EU, as long as you pay. These tend to only charge you and won’t get you anywhere.

Here are some links for EU government sites where you can find out more:







Switzerland (Not in the EU!)





Contact Our HSE Advisers in Watsapp or Call : 90 03 05 99 77


How to achieve the job in European countries?
5 (100%) 1 vote