HSE activities related to the division operations and scope of work by preparing the technical reports that help the decision maker to decide and finalize resolution with correction or mitigation measure that has direct impact on...Read more
- Maintain a project HSE concerns register
- Demonstration of the application of the 'ALARP' principle in design
- Preliminary noise and vibration study report
- Constructability review with relation to H&S risk
- Review of ergonomics, layout, noisy locations etc
- Perform the following safety studies as specified below:
- Fire, Hazard, Assessment, Explosion, Assessment, Gas dispersion study.
- Preliminary list...
- Degree or Diploma in Safety Engineering or any related courses
- A minimum of 05 years' experience as HSE or Safety Officer.
- Having an experience in GULF is an advantage.
- With NEBOSH certification
- Read more
Improve HSE awareness and to assist in hazard identification, risk assessment and emergency preparedness through training initiatives. -Contract provisions of HSE are met in full
- Prepare a Health, Safety and an Environment Plan related to the Project, integrating the Plans of the Sub-Contractors to comply with all the provisions. -Initiate and follow up corrective actions and non-conformities,...Read more