Plan, organize and supervise all aspect of HSE activities related to the division operations and scope of work by preparing the technical reports that help the decision maker to decide and finalize resolution with correction or mitigation measure that has direct impact on its activities related to HSE.
Responsible for establishment and updating of HSE policy, procedures and code of practice in accordance with local authorities regulations and ADNOC guidelines for works related to the division services.
Reviews and monitors the implementation of HSE code of practice for new project and existing facility with an aim to maintain ADNOC HSE standards.
Responsible to conduct .inspection and awareness campaigns to ensure the optimization of utilities operation and process in terms of HSE sustainability to prevent or reduce the negative impact on the surrounding environment such as power & water consumption, hazard and non-hazard waste output and accidents.
Completion of bachelor degree in Health & Safety & Environment or equivalent by Trade Certificate in Safety.
8 years experience in a related field.
Good knowledge of English & Arabic language and computer office application.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their resumes ASAP at the following e mail address m mentioning the details of their current Designation and qualifications.
If you have any reference from your side then ,Please share the above position with your known sources also .
BLS International Services Limited
Recruiter Name:Sanchita Ghosh
Email Address: email@example.com
Reference Id:HSE UAE
- Maintain a project HSE concerns register
- Demonstration of the application of the ‘ALARP’ principle in design
- Preliminary noise and vibration study report
- Constructability review with relation to H&S risk
- Review of ergonomics, layout, noisy locations etc
- Perform the following safety studies as specified below:
- Fire, Hazard, Assessment, Explosion, Assessment, Gas dispersion study.
- Preliminary list of Safety Critical Elements
- Preliminary Quantitative Risk Assessment
- Occupational Health assessment/review
- Performance Standards for Safety Critical Elements
- Preliminary noise review.
Archetype India Pvt Ltd
Archetype India opened in 2005 and now operates from offices located in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. Operations have quickly developed with additional site office representations throughout the country in Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Pondicherry. Archetype India specializes in project & construction management for hospitality projects & high quality residential and commercial projects throughout India and now Bangladesh. One of the most high-profile achievements of Archetype India was its appointment as Project Manager for the renovation of the iconic Taj Mahal Palace in Mumbai in 2009.
Archetype is ranked no 1 as project construction management (PMC) company for complex Hotel projects.
Recruiter Name:Ms Aarti Sharma