HSS Manager for Almarai Company in Saudi Arabia
Nebosh certificate, Nebosh international general certificate, NEBOSH Safety catch, Shield nebosh, NEBOSH,
Experience: 10 to 15 yrs.
2. Reduce the impact of any serious property event by implementing a recovery plan.
3. Undertake training and other development initiatives to reduce the number of accidents.
4. Ensure that Fire Inspectors and Auxiliary Fire Crew members are ready to deal with any incident by implementing regular training and exercises.
5. Provide advice on safety and fire protection for new projects by use of international codes and standards.
6. Liaise with insurance assessors on standards of fire protection and business risk to ensure that required insurance recommendations are met.
7. Set standards of Fire Risk Management and implement through the Health Safety & Security system.
8. To Liaise with GCC countries Fire and safety regulatory bodies to ensure compliance.
9. To Liaise with all company divisions in relation to the construction and alteration of company property.
10. To actively peruse construction safety best practice
11. To actively promote HSS self improvements in all.Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Bachelor Degree in Engineering
2. NEBOSH Construction Certificate
3. Post graduate Diploma in Occupational Safety and Fire Prevention systems
4. Possess recognized fire and safety qualifications to certificate level.
5. Driving license.Desirable:
1. Fluent in / Knowledge of ArabicEssential Experience:
Essential responsibilities executed (Generic Description)
1. Possess a minimum of 10 years of senior management experience in risk management and fire prevention. Have a good working knowledge of construction processes & fire detection and suppression systems.
2. 10+ years of experience as a fire officer with both domestic and Construction applications.
3. A sound knowledge of construction safety processesCompetencies (Technical, Operational, Managerial, Human & Cultural), Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:-
1. Technical – Sound knowledge of Fire detection & suppression systems
2. Sound knowledge of international codes and standards relating to Fire protection and Prevention NFPA, FPA, LPC.
3. Trained in incident command and able to deal safely with all types of incident, fire explosion chemical and incidents resulting in causalities.