2. RIG MECHANIC ( Min. 10 yrs. Experience in Operating & Maintaining Diesel / Electric Rig Components and related equipment Knowledge of craft and operation such as welding pipe Fitting Crane operation Plumbing Carpentry )
3. SENIOR DRILLER ( Min 10 yrs of rotary rig Experience as driller familiar with drilling tools and Equipment drilling practices & procedures must holding valid Supervisory IWCF or Well Control Certificate )
4. ASSISTANT DRILLER – (Min 10 yrs of rotary rig Experience as Assistant Driller must able to work at Extreme heights with abnormal fears familiar with drilling tools and Equipment drilling practices & procedures )
5. DERRICK MAN– ( Min 8 yrs – 10 yrs experience training on the jobs and experience as a rig man including both floor & Derrick work Familiar with nomenclature of rotary Drilling Equipment )
6. BARGE ENGINEER ( having 8 yrs – 10 yrs Experience as a barge on a jack up barge be fluent in Spoken & written English )
7. CRANE OPERATOR ( min 10 yrs experience in Operating of all types of basic and advance mobile hydraulic cranes valid Saudi Arab Government Heavy Equipment Licence Valid Saudi arab Government 2X Licence Certication from Saudi Aramco as lattice boom Crane Operator )
8. DRILLING FOREMAN / RIG LIASON MAN ( BS in mechanical Engineer or Electrical with 10 yrs experience in drilling industry or High School degree or equivalent with 15 yrs experience in drilling Engineering & Operation Extensive Drilling & work experience internationally ( SHELL, EXXON , & CHEVRON etc )
( Bs in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering min 10 yrs or 15 yrs Experience in Drilling Engineering & Operation have expertise in all phases of drilling & work Engineering include Drill String Design Casing Design Drilling Fluids Cementing Fishing wellheads testing & Completion of vertical and Horizontal oil & high pressure deep wells )10. RIG SUPERINTENDENT
in petroleum minimum 12 yrs of experience in drilling & Operation having certificate in BOP & well control valid Saudi Driving license11. RIG HSE COORDINATOR
( BS Degree in Safety engineering Industrial Hygiene or environmental Science Min 5yrs experience or related safety Operational experience or training preferable in Oil & gas or petrochemicals Industry marine pipelines Power distribution )
12. D & WELL CONTROL EXPERT ( Engineering Degree al least 3 yrs experience as WC Instructor in the international recognized training institute Extensive Field Experience as Driller – Tool Pusher Min 5 yrs in all Drilling & Work over Operation
13) RIG TECHNICAL COORDINATOR . ( Degree or Equivalent 5 yrs in rig technical Coordination )
14 ) RIGGER (Min High school pass or 2 yrs relevant Experience Valid SAD Driving Lic or Driving motor vehicle is desirable )
16 ) Program Development & Evaluation Analyst
( Bachelor degree master degree Desirable Minimum 10 yrs experience on drilling operations Offshore and on shore Strong back ground in drilling & workover Operation14) TOOL PUSHER
High School certificate at least 11 yrs experience in Drilling Operation willing to work Shift and live under trailer camp condition ( on shore & off shore ) Must have valid Driving LicenseDesired Candidate Profile:
1) Candidates holding Degree /Diploma can apply.
2) Ideal candidates having past work experiences from Chevron, Shell, Exxon and other Offshore Rig Operation with gulf and off shore experience.
3) Candidates with ready passport can apply.
4) Must be able to communicate accurately, clearly and concisely in English at a level to perform the job as outlined.
5 ) Candidate having valid driving license is preferred.
Candidates with ready passports can send their resume for short listing & to enable us to schedule for personal interview with ARAMCO delegates.Kindly revert following in SUBJECT of Email – ‘NAME’ , ‘POST APPLIED FOR’,Indian Exp. , Gulf Exp. & Available for Interview in any one of the following location MUMBAI /CHENNAI’, Contact no.For Eg. SAMEER PATEL- PETROLEUM ENG , IND.- 2yrs , Gulf 5yrs , Avl. – MUMBAI, Mob. – 98000 98000
For more clarification Kindly contact the Undersign:-
Mr.SHABBIR ( 022- 66685560 )
Or send cv at firstname.lastname@example.org